Here is the link for a twenty-minute introduction to mindfulness practice:
You’ll need to right-click on the link in order to see the menu with the download (or “Save Link As…”) option.
Or, you can simply listen to the file via the player below.
- Again, be sure you’ve right-clicked on this link to download the file to your computer.
- Note that clicking on the link, and then right-clicking on the resulting player that opens up in a new page, won’t work.
- If you plain-old click on the media link, it’s going to open in a page and play, but not download.
- Right-clicking on the link in this email should bring up a dialog box which offers a list of choices. One of those choices should be “Save As,” or “Save target as…” Depending of course on what app you’re using, you may even be presented with something more clear, such as “download linked file as…”
- You’ll need an up-to-date version of iTunes, which you can download for free here.(iTunes is compatible with PCs and Macs.)
- You’ll also need an up-to-date version of your browser (for example, Chrome, Safari, Firefox,Internet Explorer, etc.)